Commercial Facility Maintenance | Landscaping Maintenance Service
A commercial property’s landscape design/ construction / maintenance crew require a higher skill set as compared to some company that just mows a homeowner’s lawn or pulls weeds once in a while. Our emphasis starts with the importance of employing educated, experienced, and properly trained staff members. Having the best and most competent staff designing, managing, and working on your property results in all work starting on time, correctly to specifications with high quality materials, all while staying within budget.
When you see a well thought and designed landscape, everything should work together and complement each other. Tompkins takes all aspects into consideration when designing, constructing, and maintaining properties landscape areas.
Just a small sample of services Tompkins offer
- Complete weekly maintenance of your property’s parking lot and landscape areas
- In-ground walkway heaters to melt away winter snow and ice
- Parking lot sweeping
- Pressure washing for commercial and industrial sites. These areas might include loading dock areas, specific building areas, and dumpster or trash enclosures
- Outdoor landscape and pathway lighting to existing areas or incorporate to a newly designed area of the landscape
- Brick and stone wall designs, construction, and installation
- Granite curbing / staircases / mail box posts / lamp posts
- Brick walkways and patios
- Complete lawn renovation to improve an already existing lawn or start from scratch.
- Planting / transplanting of small to large tree specimens to suit your own design done by our own designers.
Category- Landscaping Maintenance Service